Wednesday, January 11, 2006

 

I See You

I live in a hole in the ground together my dog Petre, and jimbo the cat. Never in the time we have been living down here have we thought about or been interested in contacting those above ground. This explosion of blogs that you talk about has given me the chance now to pass coded messages to the populace at large, regardless of the ever present fear of being caught for all my previous acts of disloyalty that I shall not mention here. I will chalk you up on the wall here so that I remember. Petre says hello but Jimbo has gone to fetch wood for the fire and he says he'll be back soon. It gets very cold down here when the iceman visits and I'm constantly scraping the window. Please don't come too close, that's right just there, where I can see you.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?